Monday, March 12, 2012

Hi!

Hey, everybody! I feel like I should take some time to introduce myself. My name is Stephen Banks. I live in New York, but was raised in California. I was born on May 27, 1996. I would love to be a singer, actor, and movie director when I grow up. However, my second job choice would be film criticism. From a young age, I loved movies. I could tell somebody, not just the name of a movie, but who acted in it, when it came out, or even who directed it. That is why I created this blog. To expand my film criticism portfolio. I am already reviewing movies on a Facebook page called "Completely Charming." I'll put the link to it in this post. This is just another site for me to put those reviews and maybe even more. Well, I think that pretty much sums it up! Be on the look out for more reviews coming soon. Later!


Completely Charming:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000111765344

No comments:

Post a Comment