Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Q&A & MOVIE REVIEW REQUESTS

Hey, folks. It's me again! As I mentioned before, I will be posting reviews on this site. I, also, feel that it is important to mention that the reviews will be posted between every 1-2 weeks, depending on the month. However, I would love to hear from you! So, in this post will be the place where you can ask questions about me. If you have an interesting question, I will take that question and answer it in a future post. Also, I would love to know what you would like to see me review. I mean, like I said before, mainly the reviews will come from my reviews on the Completely Charming Facebook page, but if there is any movie that you think I should check out, let me know and I will gladly do so. It may not be right away, but I will definitely do my damndest to try and get my hands on the movie. Since I don't go to the movie theatre very often, I just review whatever I can. Also, I would love to hear any input or advice on any of my posts. Well, take care everybody! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment